środa, 27 stycznia 2010

dZ @ RoxyFM 230110 Catz'n'Dogz special

Voit of Catz'n Dogz was supposed to fill the playlist of the 2nd hour , but he's too lazy ;) so I just post the one of my first hour set - 2nd part follows ... The coming saturday midnight belongs to milf - me & piroman

bshosa :
Dubloner - Quad Rebellion feat. Kool Keith /Adjunct Audio
Telefon Tel Aviv - Immolate Yourself (Miss Fitz Remix) /Bpitch
Cristian Vogel - Fed Backward /Snork Enterprises
Terence Fixmer - Electric city (Function remix) /Electric Deluxe
HG - Ghosts_On_Acid_Original_Mix /Horizontal Ground
Johnny D - Pako Mana /Love Letters From oslo
360 - Neon Two /Green
Manik - Park To The Slope /Ovum Recordings
Dario Zenker - Belfort /Vakant Ltd
Roman Lindau - Sonnerie /Fachwerk
UMakeNoSense (Radio_Slave_Rekid_Riddim_Remix)
Roland_Clarrk - I_Get_Deep /Shelter
Anthony Shake Shakir - Arise - Trus'me Remix /Syncrophone
Jason Emsley - On /Platzhirsch Ltd
DJ Q - Superclique /NRK

Catz'n'Dogz

Justin Stride - Deeptrix
No Regular Play - Smiling Faces (Soul Clap Remix)
Jazzanova feat Phonte__-Look_What_You_re_Doin_To_Me (MCDE remix)
Pol_on_-_PETS02
Catz_n_Dogz - Im free feat Paul Randolph
Clapz II Dogz - Cant stand the rain (whitelabel)
Catz n Dogz - Warsaw by night
Promo - Promo

EVERY SATURDAY @ MIDNITE - TUNE IN : www.roxy.fm
Warsaw 103,7 FM, Cracow 103,8 FM, Katowice 94,5 FM, Opole 106,6 FM, Wroclaw 106,1 FM, Bydgoszcz 103,5 FM, Poznań 105,4 FM

Pls use my dropbox if u want to play me your tracks on the radio & in the clubs - of course if I like em :)
Send me your track

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz